http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Pension Plan Puppets: Awesome

Every Leafs fan has an opinion. Here's mine: We are all Pension Plan Puppets. The Teachers pull the strings and we dance.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Awesome

Huge thanks to Mirtle for the heads up about the NHL Awards looking for seat fillers for the awards show on Thursday night. Yours truly will be in the crowd filling in whenever someone accepts an award, goes to the bathroom, or just doesn't show up. Hopefully I am sitting beside some UFAs so that I can spend the entire show convincing them to sign in Toronto. Failing that, I'd love to sit beside Lauren Pronger and get the real scoop.

Unfortunately, I can only take pictures before the show and without a flash so I am not sure if I'll be able to get anything but I'll try my best to catch some of the red carpet action. And by catch the action I mean look like I am someone important to try to trick some puck bunnies.

Oh, and Mats' deal is good for the price and the flexibility it gives the Leafs. Look for Iginla to be wearing blue and white next summer if Mats heads back to Sweden or if Iron Mike goes postal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home