Wednesday, October 18, 2006
- Name: PPP
- Location: Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
I became a fan in the 80s. I lived through Allan Bester's fivehole. I saw grown men cry when Gretzky scored a hat-trick in THAT game 7. I drove 160km/hr to get to a Yonge Street parade. I remained a Leafs fan even though Ottawa got a team. I spent an entire paycheque to see Game 3 against the Canes. I live and die with the Leafs. That makes me a real fan. These are my thoughts.
- Leafs v. Avalanche: Pre-Game Thoughts
- Leafs 5 v. Flames 4 (OT): Captain Clutch Notches M...
- Leafs 6 v. Devils 7 (SO): Dancing with the Devil
- Falling Like Flies
- Leafs 2 v. Panthers 1 (SO): Confusion
- Leafs 2 v. Habs 3 (SO): Goaltending Battle
- Leafs 6 v. sens 0: Release the Hounds!
- What a start!
- Formidable Opponent
- Leafs 1 v. 4 sens: It's a marathon not a sprint