Thursday, October 05, 2006
- Name: PPP
- Location: Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
I became a fan in the 80s. I lived through Allan Bester's fivehole. I saw grown men cry when Gretzky scored a hat-trick in THAT game 7. I drove 160km/hr to get to a Yonge Street parade. I remained a Leafs fan even though Ottawa got a team. I spent an entire paycheque to see Game 3 against the Canes. I live and die with the Leafs. That makes me a real fan. These are my thoughts.
- Formidable Opponent
- Leafs 1 v. 4 sens: It's a marathon not a sprint
- Problem Solved
- Hockey's Back!
- Asked and Answered
- Leafs 2 v. Red Wings 3(SO): Baby Steps
- Colon Campbell Punishes Leafs
- Leafs 2 v. Red Wings 4: A Tale of Two Teams
- The End is Nigh!
- Serenity Now!