http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Pension Plan Puppets: Shootouts!

Every Leafs fan has an opinion. Here's mine: We are all Pension Plan Puppets. The Teachers pull the strings and we dance.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Shootouts!

Much has been written about the Leafs shortcomings but I think the answer could be found in an unlikely place:
"If he looks down the bench, I'm ready," Belak said, saying he works on a special move with Aubin all the time and has a post-goal celebration ready, too.
I would pay for the chance to see the 'special move' and post-goal celebration. I played intramurals with a guy that had two special moves for breakaways. One was a slap shot from six feet out and the other involved sliding the puck at the goalie and checking both into the net. I am not saying for sure that that is Belak's special move but I would not be surprised.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

That would be awesome.

If Belak gets the nod then I want McGratton out there!

12:00 PM

 
Blogger PPP said...

I would be okay with Maurice and Murray agreeing to start the shootout with those two mugs.

12:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home