Friday, March 02, 2007
- Name: PPP
- Location: Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
I became a fan in the 80s. I lived through Allan Bester's fivehole. I saw grown men cry when Gretzky scored a hat-trick in THAT game 7. I drove 160km/hr to get to a Yonge Street parade. I remained a Leafs fan even though Ottawa got a team. I spent an entire paycheque to see Game 3 against the Canes. I live and die with the Leafs. That makes me a real fan. These are my thoughts.
- Uh Oh
- One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
- JFJ Inks Tucker to Good Deal
- Leafs 2 v. Islanders 3 (SO): Who's a D-bag?
- Leafs 0 v. Bruins 3: Bogey Team
- A Tale of Two Razors
- Leafs 4 v. Oilers 3: Symmetry
- Leafs 4 v. Flyers 2: Fortuitous Scratch
- Tight Like A Tiger